Mystique Outfitters [MO]
Reservations & Cancellations:
Camper Trailers - Full refunds are given for cancellations more than 7 days prior to date of rental. No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of scheduled rental.
- Drift Boat/Raft Rentals - Full refunds are given for cancellations more than 7 days prior to the date of rental. No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of scheduled rental.
- Tubes/Canoes/Kayaks/SUPs - Full refunds are given for cancellations more than 48 hours from time rental was scheduled to begin. No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of scheduled rental.
Daily rentals must be returned by close of business day. Multi-day or overnight rentals must be returned by close of business on the last scheduled day of rental. After-hours returns are available if notice is received and confirmed by MO staff 24 hours prior to the close of business on the day the return is due.
Customers are required to provide their own insurance on campers. Proof of insurance, valid driver’s license and valid credit card required. A credit card hold or $1,200 damage deposit will be held at the time of pick-up.
- Boats/Trailers - Drivers must be at least 25 years old. Only persons with a valid driver's license listed on the rental agreement may operate/tow motorized equipment.
- Fuel: All motorized equipment is required to be returned full of fuel. If equipment is returned without full fuel, the customer may be charged up to $4.50/per gallon.
- Clean-up Fee: All equipment is expected to be returned in the same condition as when they leave the lot. If you return a unit that needs extensive cleaning, a rate of $75 per hour will be changed.
- All equipment rentals are non-smoking, no pets allowed. Any equipment used with smoking or pets will be charged $250.
- Customers are required to empty and clean out any holding tanks, or be charged a cleaning fee of $50.00.
- Breakdown - If a breakdown occurs that takes a complete day of your vacation to repair, Mystique Outfitters will deduct that day’s charge from your rental fees.
- Weather - Unfortunately we cannot control the weather. If you choose to return equipment early due to weather, we are not able to reduce, discount or refund rental rates.
Most equipment rentals will offer a Demo Discount if you decide to purchase the same rental item in new condition. This includes a special order(s) or showroom floor model(s).
- All most all of our rentals double as demos. Once you're ready to make a purchase, we'll honor the first 1-3 day rate towards the purchase of like gear. This applies year-round to in-stock inventory regardless of whether it's on sale or not.
- Within 7 days of the conclusion of a rental, the first 1-3 rental day's rate will be applied to full-priced like-product.
- No demo discounts will be applied to alternative, similar items, products or services.
Pick Up/Drop Off:
- Renter agrees to pick-up and drop-off at least an hour before the store closes.
- Mystique Outfitters staff will allow after-hours pick-up and drop-off if agreed to 24 -hour prior to pick-up/drop-off scheduled time.
A deposit per rental item is collected at the time of pick-up and will be refunded to the customer upon the timely return of the rental, except as described below in the Terms, Conditions, Liability section.
Our cancellation policy is the following:
- Full refund if cancelled 5 days prior to reservation
- 50% refund for cancellations 3 days prior to reservation
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 2 days prior to start of reservation
- Rentals offered at a discount (eg. group rates, special courses, etc.) can only be canceled up to 5 days prior to the start of the reservation. Refunds outside of that period are at the sole discretion of Mystique Outfitters
To cancel a reservation, please email or call Mystique Outfitters during business hours.
Terms, Conditions, Liability:
In addition to agreeing to these terms at checkout, you will be required to sign a paper copy when you pick up your equipment.
I accept full financial responsibility for the equipment I've rented. I promise to return it clean, dry, and undamaged by the agreed date and time. If I fail to do so, I will pay for it's repair, cleaning, drying, or replacement at the full retail rate, as determined by Mystique Outfitters. If the items are returned late, I agree to pay for the additional days at the 1-3 Day rate per day late.
I understand that there are inherent, and other risks involved in the activities for which this equipment is to be used. I freely assume those risks including the risk of serious injury or death.
I agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Mystique Outfitters, the makers and distributors of the equipment, and their owners, agents and employees from any and all liability for damage and injury to myself or to any person or property resulting from any cause including negligence, the selection, adjustment, and use of this equipment. Mystique Outfitters provides no warranties, expressed or written.
I accept for use as is the equipment listed on this form and accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment. I will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value of any equipment rented under this agreement but not returned to Mystique Outfitters, and will reimburse Mystique Outfitters for any loss or damage other than reasonable wear and tear. I will return all rental equipment by the agreed date in clean condition to avoid any additional charges.
I agree that it is my responsibility to know how to properly use and operate the equipment and obtain necessary instruction. I understand the function of, and I will not misuse or abuse, the equipment. I am legally competent to sign this agreement and 18 years of age or older.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY IS A BINDING CONTRACT AND I AGREE TO IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.